modelling & software engineering
We are a research group in the Computer Science Department of the
Universidad Autónoma de
Our research interests lie in the area of Model
Driven Engineering, including:
- Meta-Modelling, including multi-level
- Domain-Specific Languages and Low-code development.
- Model Transformation Languages and Tools. Verification and
Testing of Transformations.
- Novel modelling approaches, via mobile devices, augmented reality, sensors and natural language.
- Formal foundations of Model Driven Engineering.
- Applications of MDE to areas like mobile development, augmented reality, web
engineering, chatbots, collaborative systems, reverse engineering, e-learning, simulation, etc.
Interested in doing a post-doc on software engineering for chatbot development?
Our group has an open position (19-month contract).
Contact us for more details!